Jackie Robinson Day 'before 44 there was 42' by McCann Erickson New York
Campaign Work, Monday, 20 April 2009 10:00AM
To mark Jackie Robinson Day, which celebrates the first African-American baseball player to reach the major leagues, McCann Erickson New York has created a print campaign.
The ad, which ran in USA Today, shows a picture of Barack Obama, the 44th president of the United States, above one of Robinson, who wore number 42 for the Brooklyn Dodgers.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Community Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Head of Engagement and Communications VMA Group 60000-65000 per annum,, West Midlands
- New Business Manager - creative agency Dynamic New Alliances £55000.00 per annum + bonus, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Oral Care Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Senior Brand Manager - Oral Care, London