In association with
Channel 4 'Britain's Forgotten Children' by 4Creative
Campaign Work, Friday, 24 April 2009 03:03PM
The expression 'Wishing the ground would swallow me up' is given new meaning in this spot by 4Creative.
Directed by Brett Foraker, the trailer promotes Britain’s Forgotten Children, a week-long series on Channel Four aimed at highlighting the issues faced by children living in the care system in the UK today.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London