In association with
Heineken 'give yourself a good name' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 28 April 2009 09:16AM
Heineken mixes music with random events as a group of friends sing along with the radio and their taxi driver joins in.
"Give yourself a good name" – this is a line about character. A man who gives himself a good name is a man who’s in charge of his life. Who sees his actions as part of a bigger picture. Who never lets the situation get in the way of his dignity. He’s a leader, plain and simple. But greatness is not a pedestal. It’s a verb. It’s a choice. And this campaign, and Heineken, reminds us of that. We can always aspire to be a better version of ourselves. And for those who do, we have a beer. A Heineken. A great beer for our greatest selves.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Planner Buyer: £30k Ultimate Asset £28000 - £30000 per annum, City of London
- Programmatic Account Manager Norton Leigh £45,000, Central London
- Head of Digital Strategy Norton Leigh + Benefits, London
- Senior Account Director - Automotive (up to 3 months) Stopgap £250 - £300 per day, London