Samsung Mobile in film label link-up to promote i8910 HD handset
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 April 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Samsung Mobile has joined forces with the global short film label Future Shorts to promote the launch of the Samsung i8910 HD.
The partnership, brokered by Starcom MediaVest and the film consultant elevenfiftyfive, will incorporate the commissioning of four five-minute high-definition films, which will be created by directors selected from the advertising, music, feature film and fashion industries.
The subject of the films will work across the brand's "spontaneously capture your life in HD" theme, and will be shown as part of the Fu-ture Shorts Festival, which begins on 15 May, as well as on the Future Shorts YouTube channel.
Each film will also be exclusively available on the Samsung i8910 HD handset, and viewers will be given the chance to vote for their favourite one.
The winning entry will then be showcased by Pearl & Dean on selected high- definition screens in locations across the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account