Signet Jewelers calls pitch for direct marketing business
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 April 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Signet Jewelers, the speciality jewellery retailer that owns brands including H Samuel and Ernest Jones, is looking for an agency to handle its direct marketing account.
The winning agency will provide direct mail and press work for all of the company's UK brands, as well as hand-ling all customer relationship management activity.
A tender document for the business has been sent out to a number of agencies, and pitches are due to be held towards the end of May.
The successful agency is then expected to be appointed in June, with the first campaign set to go live later in the year.
There is no incumbent on the account. However, the brand does use St Luke's for its above-the-line activity and Haygarth for its design work.
St Luke's has been the incumbent on the above-the-line account since December 2005 and has since created TV spots for both the H Samuel and Ernest Jones brands.
The agency recently created a campaign for H Samuel, called "find the sparkle", in which a master craftsman searches his workshop for the perfect sparkle to put in each of the retailer's diamonds.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds