Signet Jewelers calls pitch for direct marketing business
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 April 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Signet Jewelers, the speciality jewellery retailer that owns brands including H Samuel and Ernest Jones, is looking for an agency to handle its direct marketing account.
The winning agency will provide direct mail and press work for all of the company's UK brands, as well as hand-ling all customer relationship management activity.
A tender document for the business has been sent out to a number of agencies, and pitches are due to be held towards the end of May.
The successful agency is then expected to be appointed in June, with the first campaign set to go live later in the year.
There is no incumbent on the account. However, the brand does use St Luke's for its above-the-line activity and Haygarth for its design work.
St Luke's has been the incumbent on the above-the-line account since December 2005 and has since created TV spots for both the H Samuel and Ernest Jones brands.
The agency recently created a campaign for H Samuel, called "find the sparkle", in which a master craftsman searches his workshop for the perfect sparkle to put in each of the retailer's diamonds.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum, City of London
- Junior Product Owner / Business Analyst - Mobile Digital Gurus £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, package etc, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity