In association with
McDonald's 'Piccadilly sign' by Leo Burnett
Campaign Work, Thursday, 30 April 2009 11:34AM
McDonalds' LED sign in Piccadilly Circus has undergone a revamp, and is hosting a new creative concept by Leo Burnett.
The neon poster site enables passers by to take pictures of themselves interacting with images displayed on the screen, making them appear to be holding things such as a balloon, or doing things like thinking about McNuggets.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- New Business Manager Gabriele Skelton £35000 per annum, London
- Online Channel Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 plus benefits, London