In association with
McDonald's 'Piccadilly sign' by Leo Burnett
Campaign Work, Thursday, 30 April 2009 11:34AM
McDonalds' LED sign in Piccadilly Circus has undergone a revamp, and is hosting a new creative concept by Leo Burnett.
The neon poster site enables passers by to take pictures of themselves interacting with images displayed on the screen, making them appear to be holding things such as a balloon, or doing things like thinking about McNuggets.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- Search Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Manchester
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London