The Week: Digital Reviews - Spike lands Virgin Media
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 01 May 2009 12:00AM
Virgin Media has appointed Spike as its retained digital agency after a competitive pitch.
It will also work with Saint, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R's digital arm, on integrated campaigns, and the in-house design and branding agency Start. All three agencies will work on separate digital projects.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London