The Red Brick Road's Ruby scoops St Pancras account
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 01 May 2009 04:15PM
LONDON - Ruby, the digital arm of The Red Brick Road, has won the integrated advertising and media planning account for St Pancras International.
The agency scooped the brief, which will see it promote St Pancras as the "destination station", after a pitch against Gyro International, 23Red and Meteorite.
Hurrell Moseley Dawson & Grimmer previously handled advertising for the station and relaunched St Pancras, following the completion of the construction of the Channel Tunnel Rail Link, in January 2007.
Walker Media won the media planning and buying account at the same time.
Ruby will now work alongside the London Communications Agency, which handles St Pancras' media relations and PR.
Maureen Bannerman, the retail and marketing director at St Pancras International, said: "High-speed domestic train services are set to bring new visitors to the station and with our strong communications team in place, we can continue to maximise the potential of this amazing place."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Copywriter Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £36000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Web Analyst / Optimisation Manager EMR £52000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Producer / Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: +package, Manchester
- Junior Account Manager [Direct & Digital Marketing] - Superb Agency - to £27k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £27k + great benefits, Soho. London