Virgin Trains 'high frequency' by Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 06 May 2009 08:40AM
Virgin chairman Richard Branson makes an appearance as a tattooed railway binman in MCBD's latest ad for Virgin Trains.
The ad is one of two new spots, promoting Virgin's new high-frequency service on the UK's West Coast Main Llne.
MCBD and Elvis have developed a fully integrated campaign across channels including TV, VOD pre-rolls, outdoor, national and regional press, online, email and doordrops.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- MID-WEIGHT DIGITAL DESIGNER - LONDON - £30K Salt £30000 per annum, City of London
- CRM & Acquisition Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, South East England
- UK Trade Marketing Manager - Fishcare Products Online Resourcing Comprehensive Salary & Benefits Package, Waltham, Melton Mowbray, Leics.
- Front End Developer JM Digital £350 per day, North London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%