Virgin Trains 'high frequency' by Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 06 May 2009 08:40AM
Virgin chairman Richard Branson makes an appearance as a tattooed railway binman in MCBD's latest ad for Virgin Trains.
The ad is one of two new spots, promoting Virgin's new high-frequency service on the UK's West Coast Main Llne.
MCBD and Elvis have developed a fully integrated campaign across channels including TV, VOD pre-rolls, outdoor, national and regional press, online, email and doordrops.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart