Virgin Trains 'high frequency' by Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 06 May 2009 08:40AM
Virgin chairman Richard Branson makes an appearance as a tattooed railway binman in MCBD's latest ad for Virgin Trains.
The ad is one of two new spots, promoting Virgin's new high-frequency service on the UK's West Coast Main Llne.
MCBD and Elvis have developed a fully integrated campaign across channels including TV, VOD pre-rolls, outdoor, national and regional press, online, email and doordrops.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Marketing & Sales Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £26,000 - £36,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer (10 month contract) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester
- Online Marketing Manager - Client Side - London Major Players £45000 - £600000 per annum, London