AnalogFolk lands Seat UK digital marketing account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 06 May 2009 12:15PM
LONDON - Seat UK has handed AnalogFolk its digital advertising account following a pitch against AKQA, Code Computer Love and Soup.
The agency will take responsibility for delivering a number of brand campaigns across digital channels.
Indeprond, the digital agency that went into administration in January, was the previous incumbent on the account.
Currently, Seat's digital work focuses predominantly on its own website. However, the brand is keen to explore more innovative ways of marketing its products online.
The Volkswagen-owned company has recently released a new five-door version of its Ibiza model, and a new Exeo range.
The win for AnalogFolk is the third retained account that the agency has picked up since it formed in February 2008.
In November last year, the agency won the CRM business for the premium vodka brand Belvedere, and in February it picked up the global digital account for the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour.
The agency also works for a number of brands on a project basis, including Asics, the Science Museum, Swarovski and The Viral Factory.
Bill Brock, a founder of AnalogFolk, said: "We look forward to delivering on an interactive strategy that will not only improve brand communications, but be directly accountable for selling more cars and improving customer satisfaction."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Field Manager - Experiential Agency - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £34k, west london
- Senior Account Director/Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £48000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Digital Lead with Integrated Agency Gemini Search £60000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads