AnalogFolk lands Seat UK digital marketing account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 06 May 2009 12:15PM
LONDON - Seat UK has handed AnalogFolk its digital advertising account following a pitch against AKQA, Code Computer Love and Soup.
The agency will take responsibility for delivering a number of brand campaigns across digital channels.
Indeprond, the digital agency that went into administration in January, was the previous incumbent on the account.
Currently, Seat's digital work focuses predominantly on its own website. However, the brand is keen to explore more innovative ways of marketing its products online.
The Volkswagen-owned company has recently released a new five-door version of its Ibiza model, and a new Exeo range.
The win for AnalogFolk is the third retained account that the agency has picked up since it formed in February 2008.
In November last year, the agency won the CRM business for the premium vodka brand Belvedere, and in February it picked up the global digital account for the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour.
The agency also works for a number of brands on a project basis, including Asics, the Science Museum, Swarovski and The Viral Factory.
Bill Brock, a founder of AnalogFolk, said: "We look forward to delivering on an interactive strategy that will not only improve brand communications, but be directly accountable for selling more cars and improving customer satisfaction."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Designer - 6 month contract ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Somerset
- CRM Manager (1 year maternity cover) f1 Recruitment 50,000, Kensington
- Head of Digital and CRM - entrepreneurial global online brand - Hertfordshire - up to £75K f1 Recruitment Up to £75K depending on experience, Hertfordshire
- Web Development Manager - UK & Ireland - Travel f1 Recruitment £50,000, Surrey