In association with
Evening Standard 'sorry' by McCann Erickson
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 05 May 2009 03:53PM
The London Evening Standard has launched a campaign apologising to Londoners for its performance in the past, as the newspaper kicks off a publicity attack ahead of its relaunch on 11 May.
The print campaign, created by McCann Erickson, apologises to Londoners for losing touch, taking them for granted, and being negative, complacent and predictable.
All of the executions begin with the word "sorry" and use the Standard's Eros logo.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London