Coca-Cola energy drink Relentless given surfing treatment by Erasmus
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 May 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Erasmus, the brand creation agency, has produced a 30-minute surfing documentary for Coca-Cola's energy drink Relentless.
Called Powers Of Three, the film, which features huge waves, broken bones and daring stunts, follows the British surfers Tom Lowe, Fergal Smith and Mickey Smith. The agency is in discussions with MTV, Channel 4 and Virgin Media to broadcast the documentary. It will also be available as a covermount on this month's issue of the surfer magazine Carve.
Written and directed by Ross Cairns, the creative director at Erasmus, it eschews the usual sun-kissed beaches of Tahiti, Australia and California for Ireland's Cliffs of Moher in the winter, with a dark score written by James Edward Barker.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Planner > Integrated thinker > GAME CHANGER collectivo Up to £55,000 with benefits, London
- Retail Display Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: + benefits, Lancashire
- Senior Communications Planning Manager PSD Group Up to £70,000 + Car, Bonus & Benefits, London
- Business Development Executive - Insight Agency Stonor Up to £26K basic + expected £10K , Home Counties - Bucks / Berks / Oxon