Coca-Cola energy drink Relentless given surfing treatment by Erasmus
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 May 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Erasmus, the brand creation agency, has produced a 30-minute surfing documentary for Coca-Cola's energy drink Relentless.
Called Powers Of Three, the film, which features huge waves, broken bones and daring stunts, follows the British surfers Tom Lowe, Fergal Smith and Mickey Smith. The agency is in discussions with MTV, Channel 4 and Virgin Media to broadcast the documentary. It will also be available as a covermount on this month's issue of the surfer magazine Carve.
Written and directed by Ross Cairns, the creative director at Erasmus, it eschews the usual sun-kissed beaches of Tahiti, Australia and California for Ireland's Cliffs of Moher in the winter, with a dark score written by James Edward Barker.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account