In association with
Mastercard 'street party' by McCann Erickson
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 12 May 2009 09:50AM
In this latest ad, Mastercard is inviting every single person in Great Britain to go out into their street and have lunch with their neighbours.
The Big Lunch, on Sunday 19 July 2009, is a national event designed to break down the walls of anonymity between British people.
For one afternoon, every single person will be encouraged to decorate their street, prepare a meal, go outside and interact with their neighbours.
It is hoped that the Big Lunch will lay the foundations for long-term intimacy between the people of Britain, as well creating a positive event in the British calendar.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London