In association with
Green Party 'thinking again' by glue London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 12 May 2009 02:18PM
The newly appointed agency to the Green Party, glue London, has created a party election broadcast for the European Parliament elections, which will be held on 4 June.
Myths about Green Party policies and intentions are overturned in this party election broadcast which takes place in an office and uses mundane objects to reveal and highlight the topics which are covered by the Green Party.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Director - Design Branding and Integrated - London Spectrum £70,000 - £90,000, London
- Middleweight Graphic Designer become £28-35K, Central London
- Account Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + benefits, London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London