In association with
Green Party 'thinking again' by glue London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 12 May 2009 02:18PM
The newly appointed agency to the Green Party, glue London, has created a party election broadcast for the European Parliament elections, which will be held on 4 June.
Myths about Green Party policies and intentions are overturned in this party election broadcast which takes place in an office and uses mundane objects to reveal and highlight the topics which are covered by the Green Party.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London