Age charity in new hunt for DM agency
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 May 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Age Concern and Help the Aged are looking for an agency to handle their combined direct marketing account, following the recent merger of the two charities.
The new entity, which will reveal a new brand name and identity in the coming months, is approaching agencies regarding the business, with a view to holding a pitch.
Before the merger, Help the Aged used Joshua G2 for its DM work, while Age Concern worked with agencies on a project-by-project basis as well as using its in-house marketing team.
In January, the charity appointed the branding and design consultancy Corporate Edge to help create the new identity.
News of the pitch follows the appointment in February of Amanda Ball as the charity's new group marketing director. Before the merger, Ball was the director of fundraising and marketing at Help the Aged.
The merger makes the new organisation one of the biggest charities in the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London