In association with
Audi 'coins' by Bartle Bogle Hegarty
Campaign Work, Friday, 15 May 2009 10:37AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty is following up its recent 'injection' film for Audi featuring a series of needles, with a new spot that uses coins as a visual metaphor for its Recuperation technology.
The ad, directed by Russell Tickner, shows a number of coins spinning fast before slowing and resting face down on a white surface.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds