In association with
Audi 'coins' by Bartle Bogle Hegarty
Campaign Work, Friday, 15 May 2009 10:37AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty is following up its recent 'injection' film for Audi featuring a series of needles, with a new spot that uses coins as a visual metaphor for its Recuperation technology.
The ad, directed by Russell Tickner, shows a number of coins spinning fast before slowing and resting face down on a white surface.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall
- Your next role selling to media agencies! Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM Planner The Great & The Good Up to £100k , West End
- International Marketing & Sales Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)