Blast From The Past - British Airways 'manhattan' by Saatchi & Saatchi
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 May 2009 10:45AM
LONDON - Watch Saatchi & Saatchi's groundbreaking 1983 ad for British Airways, taken from the History of Advertising Trust's Arrows Archive.
The ad is part of Camaign’s Blast from the Past series, which brings you some of the best TV campaigns from the past 30 years.
All Blast from the Past ads are kindly donated by HAT from its Arrows Archive, featuring all TV ads nominated for the British Television Advertising Awards since 1977.
View Campaign associate editor John Tylee’s breakdown of the ad, and view credits: British Airways 'Manhattan' by Saatchi & Saatchi
Visit the Arrows archive
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SEO Manager - FMCG Account - Stand-Out Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £32K, Leeds
- Online Marketing Executive - global business services giant Perfect Marketing People To £25k, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London