In association with
Marks & Spencer 'quality worth every penny' by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
Campaign Work, Monday, 18 May 2009 09:24AM
M&S is celebrating its 125th year on the high street with a new campaign showing how the store has delivered 'quality worth every penny' since 1884.
The ad, created by RKCR/Y&R, is fronted by Twiggy, who first appeared in an M&S commercial in 1967.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London