In association with
Nissan 'piece of cake' by TBWA\RAAD, Dubai
Campaign Work, Monday, 18 May 2009 04:32PM
TBWA\RAAD's new print campaign for Nissan, aims to show how the Xterra marque can make any terrain a 'piece of cake'.
The ads will run as in-store posters and in local magazines.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London