BBC 'blake' by Irresistable Films
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 19 May 2009 02:10PM
A foreign football signing raises one or two eyebrows in the press conference called to announce his signing.
The new striker, Blake, proves his love for his new homeland in a rousing speech that holds the nation spellbound.
The viral has been seeded to promote BBC's Poetry Season.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Campaign Coordinator / Manager Ninesharp £37 per hour, Liverpool
- Assistant Campaign Manager Better Placed Recruitment negotiable, Manchester
- M/w Digital Project Manager - Advertising Agency - £35K - 12 mths maternity cover The Industry Club London Ltd £35K, Soho, Central London
- PowerPoint Designer PFJ £180 - £220 per day, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office