BBC 'blake' by Irresistable Films
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 19 May 2009 02:10PM
A foreign football signing raises one or two eyebrows in the press conference called to announce his signing.
The new striker, Blake, proves his love for his new homeland in a rousing speech that holds the nation spellbound.
The viral has been seeded to promote BBC's Poetry Season.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Wilkinson rebrands to Wilko in TV campaign
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- French agency creates chocolate dildo Easter campaign