In association with
Solidarité Sida (AIDS Solidarity) 'clocks' by Euro RSCG France
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 20 May 2009 10:01AM
Euro RSCG France has teamed up with artist Nadine Grenier to launch this outdoor campaign to raise awareness of the rising numbers of AIDS-related deaths in Africa.
The outdoor installation features a series of clocks whose hands align at various points in the day to reveal a message: "Every 12 hours in Africa, over 2,000 people die from AIDS because they have no access to care".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager Live Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Kent
- Account Manager Live Recruitment £24000 - £30000 per annum, Middlesex
- Biddable Planner - PPC - Leading Consumer Brand Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Client Services Manager - Leading Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum, London