In association with
ABC Television 'Chaser's War on Everything Returns' by the Glue Society
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 20 May 2009 10:54AM
The Glue Society in Sydney is declaring the city a swine flu hotspot in a new campaign for ABC television.
The spoof public awareness campaign, running on large poster sites across the city, declares a swine flu pandemic alert in bold red writing surrounded by a black and yellow border.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London