In association with
MySpace 'online product marketing' by Albion
Campaign Work, Thursday, 21 May 2009 11:09AM
MySpace is promoting its range of new products and services through a digital campaign created by Albion.
The banners, which were filmed using stop frame animation, see the toys acting out different scenarios, from protecting their friends to taking photos of themselves.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire
- Art Director/Head of Art Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London