In association with
The Guardian 'points of view' by BMP
Campaign Work, Friday, 22 May 2009 10:00AM
The director Paul Weiland cites the Guardian's "points of view" commercial as the best he ever made. And it's easy to see why.
Shot in black and white and with no soundtrack, the spot will always be remembered not only as an enhancement of the Guardian’s reputation as an open-minded newspaper but as a powerful demonstration of the dangers of bias.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Graduate Account Planner Havas EHS £16,000 + relocation , Cirencester, Cotswolds.
- Commercial Strategist - one of the fastest growing global innovation agencies Bamboo Crowd £30,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Web Designer become £38K, Hertfordshire
- Account Planners Stopgap £40000 - £65000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account