Thinkbox pushes power of TV in new campaign
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 May 2009 07:00AM
LONDON - Thinkbox, the TV marketing body, is unveiling its first-ever TV ad campaign to support the medium.
The TV spot, created by The Red Brick Road, breaks at 9.15pm on Sunday evening with a roadblock across dozens of commercial TV channels.
In the ad, a man visits a hypnotherapist and, when induced into a deep trance, reveals an amazing knowledge of TV advertising lines and jingles.
Impressions of famous ad characters, including the R White’s lemonade drinker and the Sugar Puffs Honey Monster, emerge from his subconscious.
View all nine of the original ads referenced in the Thinkbox spot
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London
- Senior Consultant Brand Strategy Rare Selection Up to £68K + benefits, South West London
- Campaign Delivery Executive Stopgap £20000 - £23000 per annum, London