Classic ads revived by Thinkbox
Campaign Work, Thursday, 28 May 2009 06:30AM
Relive the classic UK TV ads referenced in the new Thinkbox ad to promote television advertising.
Thinkbox, the TV marketing body, is unveiling its first-ever TV ad campaign to support the medium.
Video 1: Bodyform ''bodyform for you' by Roose & Partners
Video 2: Budweiser 'wassup' by DDB Chicago
Video 3: Cadbury whole nut 'submarine'
Video 4: Cornetto 'just one cornetto' by Lintas
Video 5: Fairy Liquid 'bubbles' by Grey London
Video 6: Milk Marketing Board 'accrington stanley' by Allen Brady Marsh
Video 7: sugar puffs 'don't forget the honey mummy' by BMP
Video 8: R Whites 'secret lemonade' by Allen Brady Marsh
Video 9: Yellow Pages 'JR Hartley' by Abbott Mead Vickers
Thinkbox 'it's funny how 30 seconds can last a lifetime' by Red Brick Road
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager -(10 Month FTC) - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition