Classic ads revived by Thinkbox
Campaign Work, Thursday, 28 May 2009 06:30AM
Relive the classic UK TV ads referenced in the new Thinkbox ad to promote television advertising.
Thinkbox, the TV marketing body, is unveiling its first-ever TV ad campaign to support the medium.
Video 1: Bodyform ''bodyform for you' by Roose & Partners
Video 2: Budweiser 'wassup' by DDB Chicago
Video 3: Cadbury whole nut 'submarine'
Video 4: Cornetto 'just one cornetto' by Lintas
Video 5: Fairy Liquid 'bubbles' by Grey London
Video 6: Milk Marketing Board 'accrington stanley' by Allen Brady Marsh
Video 7: sugar puffs 'don't forget the honey mummy' by BMP
Video 8: R Whites 'secret lemonade' by Allen Brady Marsh
Video 9: Yellow Pages 'JR Hartley' by Abbott Mead Vickers
Thinkbox 'it's funny how 30 seconds can last a lifetime' by Red Brick Road
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Milton Keynes Ninesharp £9.50 - £10.50 per hour, Milton Keynes
- EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business