The Week: Advertising News - CP&B puts interns on eBay
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 May 2009 12:00AM
Crispin Porter & Bogusky has put 40 of its interns up for auction on eBay.
Interested parties can bid for them, with the money going to the interns themselves to augment their wages. At the time of writing, the bidding, which started at $1, stood at $4,250. The winning bidder will receive a creative presentation, consisting of strategies, concepts and recommended brand positionings, but not finished ads or production materials.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'