The Week: Advertising News - CP&B puts interns on eBay
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 May 2009 12:00AM
Crispin Porter & Bogusky has put 40 of its interns up for auction on eBay.
Interested parties can bid for them, with the money going to the interns themselves to augment their wages. At the time of writing, the bidding, which started at $1, stood at $4,250. The winning bidder will receive a creative presentation, consisting of strategies, concepts and recommended brand positionings, but not finished ads or production materials.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds