The Week: Advertising News - CP&B puts interns on eBay
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 May 2009 12:00AM
Crispin Porter & Bogusky has put 40 of its interns up for auction on eBay.
Interested parties can bid for them, with the money going to the interns themselves to augment their wages. At the time of writing, the bidding, which started at $1, stood at $4,250. The winning bidder will receive a creative presentation, consisting of strategies, concepts and recommended brand positionings, but not finished ads or production materials.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business