The World: Qatar - Broadcaster and airline sign ad and sponsorship deal
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 May 2009 12:00AM
Qatar Airways, the national airline for the state of Qatar, has secured a nine-month sponsorship and advertising deal with CNBC, the business news broadcaster.
The airline will run campaigns across CNBC's networks in EMEA, Asia and the US, which build upon the brand's successful 2008 sponsorship of Worldwide Exchange, CNBC's global daily business news programme.
Al Baker, the chief executive of Qatar Airways, said: "Working with CNBC provides Qatar Airways with an additional avenue to access a growing audience of influential executives with international business interests."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- .Net Developer - Agency Role - ASP.Net, .Net 4.0, CMS, Umbraco Digital Gurus £35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, London
- Freelance Account Manager for award winning integrated agency! Zebra People £180 - £220 per day, East London
- Product Strategist Dyson Undisclosed, Malmesbury, Wiltshire
- Motion Graphic designer (with Flash Experience) Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film