The World: Sydney - Struggling station appeals for Branson bailout
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 May 2009 12:00AM
FBi 94.5FM has hit the headlines in Australia for a campaign aimed at persuading Sir Richard Branson to invest $1 million in the company. The station, which is notorious for breaking upcoming acts, is facing closure due to a slide in advertising revenue.
In an attempt to keep the station open, the campaign, called "ask Richard", calls on listeners to think up creative ways of attracting Branson's attention and encouraging him to part with his cash.
The stunt has quickly gathered attention from major Australian newspapers, including the Sydney Morning Herald, as well as on a number of websites.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- PR Account Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £32000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Director - B2B - Reading David Thatcher Recruitment £50-65k, Reading
- Shopper Marketing Executive - Drinks Jarlett de Grouchy £30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package, South East England
- ATL Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + beneifts , City of London