The World: Sydney - Struggling station appeals for Branson bailout
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 May 2009 12:00AM
FBi 94.5FM has hit the headlines in Australia for a campaign aimed at persuading Sir Richard Branson to invest $1 million in the company. The station, which is notorious for breaking upcoming acts, is facing closure due to a slide in advertising revenue.
In an attempt to keep the station open, the campaign, called "ask Richard", calls on listeners to think up creative ways of attracting Branson's attention and encouraging him to part with his cash.
The stunt has quickly gathered attention from major Australian newspapers, including the Sydney Morning Herald, as well as on a number of websites.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands
- Analytics Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool