JWT moves Preethi Maroli to India from Bangkok
By Gunjan Prasad, Campaign India, Friday, 29 May 2009 11:05AM
NEW DELHI - JWT Mumbai has brought in Preethi Maroli (pictured) as global business director for Unilever's Radiant and regional director in charge for brand Lux. Radiant is popularly known as Rin in India.
Maroli comes in from JWT Bangkok where she held the post of regional director Asia; heading the businesses of Knorr Asia and Lux SEA (Southeast Asia) and AMET (Africa, Middle East and Turkey).
She will report to Jagdip Bakshi, JWT's global business director for Unilever, on the brand.
Prior to Bangkok, where she spent three years, Maroli headed the Bangalore operations for Lowe India. She has spent close to 20 years in the industry.
When contacted, Dhunji Wadia, managing partner, JWT, confirmed the move.
This article was first published on Campaign India
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Paid Search Manager Â– Leading Automotive Client-Up to £37k SYLEX Recruitment £27000 - £37000 per annum, London
- Creative Director Creative Recruitment £70000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Designer createselect Up to £35K pa, depending on experience, West London
- Technical Project Manager/Architect Red Sofa London £300.00 - £350.00 per day, London