In association with
Network Rail 'proud' by iris
Campaign Work, Monday, 08 June 2009 06:00AM
Network Rail is celebrating the achievements of the men who laid the first rails, ballasts and sleepers of our railway system in a TV spot that highlights the improvements the company has made since.
To promote the now completed West Coast mainline, a deep-voiced narrator explains the improvements over picturesque shots of the railway system.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Project Manager - Freelance and Perm Contracts The Industry Club London Ltd Various, London
- Brand Consultant / Strategist Royds Raphael £80k-£90k+neg dep. on experience, London
- Senior Account Manager - Account Manager - Branding, Contract & Permanent Royds Raphael £38k-£44k / £170-£190 day rate. Permanent and/or contract role, London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London