In association with
Microsoft 'bing' by JWT New York
Campaign Work, Monday, 08 June 2009 08:54AM
Microsoft has unveiled its launch advertising campaign for its new search engine Bing, with a series of three spots.
The ads, entitled "intro ad", "Hawaii" and "cell phone", aim to position the search engine as a "decision engine" that enables consumers to cut out the clutter and make important decisions faster.
VIDEO 1: intro ad
VIDEO 2: Hawaii
ViDEO 3: cell phone
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Communications Planning Manager PSD Group Up to £70,000 + Car, Bonus & Benefits, London
- Business Development Executive - Insight Agency Stonor Up to £26K basic + expected £10K , Home Counties - Bucks / Berks / Oxon
- Digital Project Manager Propel £35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £90 - £100 per day, South West England