In association with
Microsoft 'bing' by JWT New York
Campaign Work, Monday, 08 June 2009 08:54AM
Microsoft has unveiled its launch advertising campaign for its new search engine Bing, with a series of three spots.
The ads, entitled "intro ad", "Hawaii" and "cell phone", aim to position the search engine as a "decision engine" that enables consumers to cut out the clutter and make important decisions faster.
VIDEO 1: intro ad
VIDEO 2: Hawaii
ViDEO 3: cell phone
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London