Mindshare launches new social media unit
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 09 June 2009 04:40PM
LONDON - Mindshare has formed a new social marketing services unit in partnership with SocialMedia8, a social media marketing specialist also owned by WPP.
The new unit, called Mindshare SocialMedia8, will provide Mindshare’s clients with a range of social marketing services that will be fully integrated into the agency’s existing media services.
Ciaran Norris, previously the head of search and social marketing at Altogether Digital, has been hired to lead the new venture. His new title will be head of social marketing and he will report to Norm Johnston, Mindshare’s global digital leader.
The new London-based entity will combine current staff from Mindshare and SocialMedia8.
Johnston said: "SocialMedia8 accelerates our social marketing capabilities and enables us to help our clients capture and build earned media in a way that fully complements and integrates with their paid and owned media strategies – both traditional and digital."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Designer become Unspecified, Central London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign