Mindshare launches new social media unit
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 09 June 2009 04:40PM
LONDON - Mindshare has formed a new social marketing services unit in partnership with SocialMedia8, a social media marketing specialist also owned by WPP.
The new unit, called Mindshare SocialMedia8, will provide Mindshare’s clients with a range of social marketing services that will be fully integrated into the agency’s existing media services.
Ciaran Norris, previously the head of search and social marketing at Altogether Digital, has been hired to lead the new venture. His new title will be head of social marketing and he will report to Norm Johnston, Mindshare’s global digital leader.
The new London-based entity will combine current staff from Mindshare and SocialMedia8.
Johnston said: "SocialMedia8 accelerates our social marketing capabilities and enables us to help our clients capture and build earned media in a way that fully complements and integrates with their paid and owned media strategies – both traditional and digital."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire