Mindshare launches new social media unit
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 09 June 2009 04:40PM
LONDON - Mindshare has formed a new social marketing services unit in partnership with SocialMedia8, a social media marketing specialist also owned by WPP.
The new unit, called Mindshare SocialMedia8, will provide Mindshare’s clients with a range of social marketing services that will be fully integrated into the agency’s existing media services.
Ciaran Norris, previously the head of search and social marketing at Altogether Digital, has been hired to lead the new venture. His new title will be head of social marketing and he will report to Norm Johnston, Mindshare’s global digital leader.
The new London-based entity will combine current staff from Mindshare and SocialMedia8.
Johnston said: "SocialMedia8 accelerates our social marketing capabilities and enables us to help our clients capture and build earned media in a way that fully complements and integrates with their paid and owned media strategies – both traditional and digital."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account