In association with
The Financial Times 'Obama' by DDB
Campaign Work, Monday, 15 June 2009 10:00AM
The Financial Times is celebrating that it is the publication that "the man everyone listens to, listens to", through a new press campaign created by DDB London .
On the 27th March 2009, the newly inaugurated President Obama granted his first global interview as President to Lionel Barber, editor of the Financial Times.
During the interview, he told Barber: I read the Financial Times before other people read the Financial Times. Now it’s trendy and everybody carries around a Financial Times.
The press ad carries Obama’s quote, alongside an image of the President addressing a huge crowd of people.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £34000 per annum, Thames Ditton
- Account Consultant / Research Director PSD Group £75,000 + bonus , London
- Account Executive - Mobile / Digital Digital Gurus £18000 - £20000 per annum + bonus, benefits, London
- SMS (Marketing) Manager Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 per annum + package, South West London