In association with
The Financial Times 'Obama' by DDB
Campaign Work, Monday, 15 June 2009 10:00AM
The Financial Times is celebrating that it is the publication that "the man everyone listens to, listens to", through a new press campaign created by DDB London .
On the 27th March 2009, the newly inaugurated President Obama granted his first global interview as President to Lionel Barber, editor of the Financial Times.
During the interview, he told Barber: I read the Financial Times before other people read the Financial Times. Now it’s trendy and everybody carries around a Financial Times.
The press ad carries Obama’s quote, alongside an image of the President addressing a huge crowd of people.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- EMEA Sales Consultant Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Your next role selling to media agencies! Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager - Untapped, unlimited potential! Ultimate Asset £24000 - £28000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, City of London
- Board Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £75000.00 per annum, City of London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition