In association with
The Financial Times 'Obama' by DDB
Campaign Work, Monday, 15 June 2009 10:00AM
The Financial Times is celebrating that it is the publication that "the man everyone listens to, listens to", through a new press campaign created by DDB London .
On the 27th March 2009, the newly inaugurated President Obama granted his first global interview as President to Lionel Barber, editor of the Financial Times.
During the interview, he told Barber: I read the Financial Times before other people read the Financial Times. Now it’s trendy and everybody carries around a Financial Times.
The press ad carries Obama’s quote, alongside an image of the President addressing a huge crowd of people.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Product Designer / Engineer Nu Creative Talent £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts