In association with
Nectar 'purse' by Joshua G2
Campaign Work, Thursday, 18 June 2009 08:00AM
Joshua G2 has created a purse character with an insatiable appetite for Nectar points to help inspire mums to use their Nectar cards more often.
Two animated 30-second spots show the Nectar purse flying around a cartoon land, rapidly eating hundreds of Nectar points to create the shapes of objects available from Homebase and eBay, to promote the fact that consumers can now use their Nectar cards at these locations.
The comedian Danny Wallace narrates the ads, inviting Nectar cardholders to collect what’s yours.
The new purse character will also appear in a number of press and online ads to support the TV executions.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films