In association with
Nectar 'purse' by Joshua G2
Campaign Work, Thursday, 18 June 2009 08:00AM
Joshua G2 has created a purse character with an insatiable appetite for Nectar points to help inspire mums to use their Nectar cards more often.
Two animated 30-second spots show the Nectar purse flying around a cartoon land, rapidly eating hundreds of Nectar points to create the shapes of objects available from Homebase and eBay, to promote the fact that consumers can now use their Nectar cards at these locations.
The comedian Danny Wallace narrates the ads, inviting Nectar cardholders to collect what’s yours.
The new purse character will also appear in a number of press and online ads to support the TV executions.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client-side PPC / SEM executive - £25K - Central London Digital Gurus £23000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Project Manager Premier Media £250-£300 per day, London
- Media Account Director Premier Media Up to £300 per day depending on experience, London
- Marketing Assistant, up to £25k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic Benefits, Teddington
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%