In association with
Nectar 'purse' by Joshua G2
Campaign Work, Thursday, 18 June 2009 08:00AM
Joshua G2 has created a purse character with an insatiable appetite for Nectar points to help inspire mums to use their Nectar cards more often.
Two animated 30-second spots show the Nectar purse flying around a cartoon land, rapidly eating hundreds of Nectar points to create the shapes of objects available from Homebase and eBay, to promote the fact that consumers can now use their Nectar cards at these locations.
The comedian Danny Wallace narrates the ads, inviting Nectar cardholders to collect what’s yours.
The new purse character will also appear in a number of press and online ads to support the TV executions.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Interactive Designer Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Qualitative Senior Research Executive Lipton Fleming £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, London
- Account Director [Telco] - Superb Agency off Oxford Street Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k with great benefits, Off Oxford Street
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart