In association with
Nectar 'purse' by Joshua G2
Campaign Work, Thursday, 18 June 2009 08:00AM
Joshua G2 has created a purse character with an insatiable appetite for Nectar points to help inspire mums to use their Nectar cards more often.
Two animated 30-second spots show the Nectar purse flying around a cartoon land, rapidly eating hundreds of Nectar points to create the shapes of objects available from Homebase and eBay, to promote the fact that consumers can now use their Nectar cards at these locations.
The comedian Danny Wallace narrates the ads, inviting Nectar cardholders to collect what’s yours.
The new purse character will also appear in a number of press and online ads to support the TV executions.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014