Tony Kaye creates YouTube tribute to Paul Arden
By Hadassah Nymark, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 June 2009 02:35PM
LONDON - The American History X director Tony Kaye has posted a song on YouTube, written in tribute to Paul Arden, the former Saatchi & Saatchi creative director who passed away last April.
Arden spent 14 years as the executive creative director at Saatchis, where he inspired memorable work for British Airways, Anchor Butter and InterCity, and created slogans including "The car in front is a Toyota" and "The Independent – It Is. Are You?"
He wrote a number of books in his time on advertising and motivation, including Whatever You Think, Think The Opposite and It's Not How Good You Are, It's How Good You Want To Be.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account