The best of Droga5
Campaign Work, Friday, 19 June 2009 09:44AM
In this week's issue (19 June), Campaign ran an interview with Dave Droga, whose agency, Droga5, has just scooped two black Pencils at D&AD.
Famous for its integrated solutions to communications, here are a few of Droga5's best campaigns since it launched back in 2006.
VIDEO 1: Jewish Council of Education and Research "the great schlep", 2008
VIDEO 2: Ecko unltd "still free", 2006
ViDEO 3: Unicef "tap project", 2007
ViDEO 4: New York City Department of Education "million", 2008
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London