The best of Droga5
Campaign Work, Friday, 19 June 2009 09:44AM
In this week's issue (19 June), Campaign ran an interview with Dave Droga, whose agency, Droga5, has just scooped two black Pencils at D&AD.
Famous for its integrated solutions to communications, here are a few of Droga5's best campaigns since it launched back in 2006.
VIDEO 1: Jewish Council of Education and Research "the great schlep", 2008
VIDEO 2: Ecko unltd "still free", 2006
ViDEO 3: Unicef "tap project", 2007
ViDEO 4: New York City Department of Education "million", 2008
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Research Director - Pharma / Healthcare Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films