In association with
UKTV Food 'good food' by Red Bee Media
Campaign Work, Monday, 22 June 2009 07:00AM
UKTV Food is rebranding as Good Food and is promoting the change through a series of idents created by Red Bee Media.
Introducing the endline We have fun with food, each ident focuses on people enjoying food in different settings such as at family roast, around a campfire, and at a dinner party, in a bid to show how food can bring people together.
In one spot wild food, a group of friends are seen foraging for mushrooms in the forest and fishing in a lake before cooking their bounty around a campfire.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager - 12 month contract Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + car allowance, Newport Pagnell
- Category Executive - FMCG Brand Recruitment £Competitive , Peterborough
- Brand Coordinator Brand Recruitment £20000 - £22000 per annum, Wellingborough
- Digital & CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency