In association with
UKTV Food 'good food' by Red Bee Media
Campaign Work, Monday, 22 June 2009 07:00AM
UKTV Food is rebranding as Good Food and is promoting the change through a series of idents created by Red Bee Media.
Introducing the endline We have fun with food, each ident focuses on people enjoying food in different settings such as at family roast, around a campfire, and at a dinner party, in a bid to show how food can bring people together.
In one spot wild food, a group of friends are seen foraging for mushrooms in the forest and fishing in a lake before cooking their bounty around a campfire.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Social Media Manager Pitch Consultants £33000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits, West Midlands
- Digital Strategy Director Lipton Fleming £75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £20,000 + Benefits, Manchester
- Senior eCRM Digital Producer / Project Manager, £45K, The Industry Club London Ltd Up to £45K, Farringdon