In association with
Standard Chartered Bank 'living with HIV' by TBWA\ TEQUILA\ Hong Kong
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 23 June 2009 11:04AM
A new website and online campaign is being launched by the Standard Chartered Bank and TBWA\Tequila Hong Kong to raise awareness of the HIV/AIDS disease.
The website, www.vir.us, incorporates hard facts about HIV and AIDS, through the story of Mr HIV and his plan to attack and destroy the human race, told through six fast-moving animated video modules.
The site also includes blogs written by the Bank’s HIV Champions around the world.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business