In association with
Heart 'Emma Bunton' by Global Radio
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 23 June 2009 11:59AM
Former Spice Girl, Emma Bunton, has become the newest presenter for Heart radio following a series of stints covering resident Breakfast DJs Jamie Theakstone and Harriet Scott.
Emma's appointment to Heart comes amid the national campaign, 'Give it Some Heart' to advertise the nine new stations which have been added to the network.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Project Manager/Account Manager £30k - £35k 6 month contract Fill Recruitment Ltd £30k - £35k, Central/west London
- Web Development Manager Simply Media TV £34,000, NOHO, London
- Senior Digital Designer Gemini Search £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Digital B2B Marketing Agency ADLIB competitive, Oxford
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign