In association with
Virgin Media 'fantastic journey' by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe / Y&R
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 23 June 2009 12:41PM
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe has launched its follow up ad to 'ball of light' which dramatises how Virgin Media's mobile phone service can liven up even a dull train journey.
The spot sees a man taking a train trip, but, thanks to his phone, he is transported into a world music, film and friends and family.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager Â– Well Regarded Integrated Agency ADLIB to £30k, Bristol
- Regional Marketing Manager Adam Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Manchester
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + dependent on skills and experience , Oxford
- Performance Planning Director PFJ £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition