Microsoft 'appoints Morgan Stanley to sell Razorfish'
By Colin Marrs, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 29 June 2009 09:55AM
LONDON - Publicis Groupe is rumoured to be in the running to acquire Microsoft's digital agency, Razorfish.
The Financial Times' website last night reported that Microsoft has appointed Morgan Stanley to sell the agency, possibly due to more favourable tax implications.
An analyst quoted by the FT said that the agency was worth between $600 million to $700 million.
Razorfish, which is based in Seattle, has more than 2,000 employees and its clients include Audi, Nike and Kraft.
On Friday, Publicis Groupe announced a three-pronged tie-up with Microsoft, which will see the development of targeted ad technology for on-demand TV.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire