Northern Foods calls £5 million media planning and buying review
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 30 June 2009 09:15AM
LONDON - Northern Foods, the UK food manufacturer that produces products such as Goodfella's Pizza and Fox's Biscuits, is looking for an agency to handle its consolidated £5 million media planning and buying account.
The company is thought to have approached a number of agencies to pitch for the business, including the incumbent Equinox, which first began working with Northern Foods in 1998.
The review is expected to include all of the Northern Foods range, including Dalepack Foods, Fox's Confectionery and Green Isle Foods.
The company spent more than £3 million on media in the 12 months up to 30 April, including £1.7 million on TV ads.
The media review comes in the same month that Northern Foods consolidated its entire advertising business into Mother.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account