PHD reclaims £3 million Economist media planning and buying business
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 30 June 2009 09:45AM
LONDON - The Economist has retained PHD to handle its £3 million media business, following a review that also involved the company's other specialist incumbent agencies TCS, Kinetic and Paul Gummer Associates.
PHD will be responsible for The Economist's on- and offline media planning and buying and will work closely alongside Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, which handles the brand's advertising.
In 2008, The Economist spent around £2.6 million on media, an increase of £1.5 million from the previous year.
The publisher's parent company recently a reported a 26 per cent year on year rise in operating profits to £56 million for the year ending 31 March 2009.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London