In association with
Peugeot '3D sat nav' by The Furnace, Sydney
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 30 June 2009 11:36AM
Australian agency, The Furnace has created this clever new print campaign for car manufacturer Peugeot.
In what appears to be an optical illusion, the new 407 Peugeot model is seen stationary with a backdrop of a bird’s eye view of the surrounding roads, area and landmarks.
The campaign aims to highlight the car’s new 3D sat nav technology which guides you through the roads by bringing to life the surrounding landscape.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account