RKCR/Y&R scoops GHD global ad account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 30 June 2009 02:55PM
LONDON - Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R has been awarded the global advertising account for the hair-styling brand GHD.
The agency beat Atelier, Grey and Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy to the business. The incumbent on the account, TBWA\Manchester, did not repitch.
GHD first called a review of the account last month, following the arrival of Guy Longworth as its new global brand director.
The brand recently found itself in hot water after one of its ads was banned by the Advertising Standards Authority for showing eroticised images in conjunction with religious symbols.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London
- Senior Digital Designer Gemini Search £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Strategic Search Manager - PPC - LUXURY BRAND Ultimate Asset £25000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London