In association with
Guinness 'to Arthur' by Saatchi & Saatchi EMEA
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 01 July 2009 09:00AM
A string of Chinese whispers commences as two men enjoy a pint of Guinness in their local pub and toast the man behind the ale, Arthur Guinness, in this Saatchi & Saatchi created 250th anniversary spot.
In the first spot "Chinese Whispers" the toast carries over to a neighbouring pub where a young man thinks the toast is to Martha. The toasts become more diverse as the "whispers" travel around the world.
The second spot shows the toast 'to Arthur' being carried throughout the world, as people from different nationalities and cultures the world over unite to toast the founder.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Director of Innovation EMR £550 per day, City of London
- Midmarket Segment Program Manager EMEA EMR negotiable, London
- Web Designer PFJ £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Broadcast Affairs Producer - Advertising agency Daniel Marks London £30-35K + Benefits, London