In association with
Audi 'economy drive' by Bartle Bogle Hegarty
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 01 July 2009 03:39PM
Audi has released its third installment in the "new more fuel efficient Audis" campaign with a black and white spot featuring driving light bulbs.
The spot aims to demonstrate how much fuel its 'start-stop' technology saves by cutting out the engine when the car comes to a stand stil.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands
- Analytics Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool