MasterCard calls global digital pitch
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 July 2009 07:00AM
LONDON - MasterCard, the global credit-card company, is looking for an agency to handle its global digital advertising account.
The brand has approached roster and non-roster agencies with a view to compiling a shortlist at the end of the month.
The review comes as MasterCard looks to restructure its global digital marketing operations.
The company, which has historically worked with agencies on a country-by-country basis, is now looking to appoint a global agency to lead its digital creative work, which will then be implemented by regional agencies in the various markets.
The brand’s UK incumbent is MRM Worldwide, which was appointed to the business in August last year.
MRM Worldwide’s sister agency, McCann Erickson, is responsible for all of MasterCard’s above-the-line advertising in the UK.
The agency recently created a campaign focusing on the brand’s corporate social responsibilities, called street party.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account