MasterCard calls global digital pitch
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 July 2009 07:00AM
LONDON - MasterCard, the global credit-card company, is looking for an agency to handle its global digital advertising account.
The brand has approached roster and non-roster agencies with a view to compiling a shortlist at the end of the month.
The review comes as MasterCard looks to restructure its global digital marketing operations.
The company, which has historically worked with agencies on a country-by-country basis, is now looking to appoint a global agency to lead its digital creative work, which will then be implemented by regional agencies in the various markets.
The brand’s UK incumbent is MRM Worldwide, which was appointed to the business in August last year.
MRM Worldwide’s sister agency, McCann Erickson, is responsible for all of MasterCard’s above-the-line advertising in the UK.
The agency recently created a campaign focusing on the brand’s corporate social responsibilities, called street party.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart