Close-Up: The hot seat - Rebecca Morgan, Lowe
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 June 2009 12:00AM
Name: Rebecca Morgan
Job: Managing partner, strategy, Lowe
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
Blag two places on Richard Branson's Virgin Space Flight and get the flock outta here.
- What's your biggest fear?
- When did you last cry and why?
Watching Britain's Got Talent - pathetic, I know.
- Who is your hero?
Leonardo da Vinci - maverick, original and the source of my mantra: "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
I used to play piano and sing in a band - actually, my secret wish is that The X Factor had been around about ten years earlier.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
The bit just before I crack it - I hate that part. The rest of it I love.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
Frown lines - they'll have to go.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
Elizabeth I, because she was Queen and she kicked arse.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
Rid my life of mundane tasks such as making cups of tea, loading the dishwasher and getting up in the morning to let the dogs out and then in again five minutes later.
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
My MacBook - my life is on it and I'm not the type who "backs up".
- Are you happy?
I think people who are driven by dissatisfaction find happiness a transient thing: I'm one of those. My husband has learned not to take it personally and at work it's what gives me my edge.
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
Slip into Number 10 and Number 11 and change a few things around. Then, pay a visit to all my favourite shops - or, even better, the museums to nosey around all the bits we're not allowed in.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
Being on the beach in Cape Town where I lived at the time, wearing my new red wooden Scholls.
- What's your most irritating habit?
Always being right - I can't help it.
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
I'm fundamentally a good person.
- What do you wear in bed?
Diamonds and skin.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London